Saturday, March 03, 2007

hoho, yesterday is a super HAPPY day for me!

i felt damn damn happy, so fortunate, so blessed.

i'd completed both of my common tests-physics and chemistry, which landed on the same week and were near to my competition. very stressful. but well, it's OVER! yay!

then in the afternoon, we got back our chinese 'A' level result. i got a 'A'!! it's so unbelievable! not because my chinese ain't good, i got As all along in secondary school, but ever since i entered into JC, my chinese result has been a disappointment, i never got A before and my highest grade is only a low B. WAHAHHAHHA.. thanks man! the A appear at the most crucial paper. YAY YAY!! i ended up crying. cuz i'm too happy. really damn damn happy. tt's call tears of joy.

still got another slightly happy thing. i got third in a recent NTU shooting competition. actually i'm rather sad initially cuz i didn't shoot well this time as compared to my training, so i pulled down my team score. if i'd shot better, we wouldn't lose to NTU, who shoot just 3 points more than us. but think in a positive way.. i got a 3rd in my first competition! should celebrate. lol. MUST work harder man!

i must really thank my class, i received so much encouragement from them. really touched when i keep on received messages from them, cheering me on and asking me for the results. i must also thank all my other friends who are so concerned about me. thanks man! i know i'm not alone. there're friends out there who care for me! so blessed..((:

No comments: