Friday, May 25, 2007

tml (or strictly speaking, i should say later) is the start of abcamp.i am looking forward to it, yet i'm worried. basically, i'm just lacking in self-confidence. i'm afraid that i'll not be a good instructor, worried that this might happen, that might happen, perhaps i'm thinking too much into it. but, owells, i'll try to perform to my very best. i promise.

homework is stacking up; and abcamp has been used as an excuse for myself to not do my homework. actually i'm deceiving myself. really hope that i can buck up after this camp.

i'm feeling the pressure now. abcamp is later and after a week, there're intensively training for the up-coming NUS invitational shoot and make-up lectures and tutorials. after which, i only left with 2 weeks to study for my mid-years, which includes so many topics for each subject. yet during this 2 weeks, i still hafta go for more and moree intensively training for nationals, which is one week after my mid-years. time is really lacking for me; and stress is building up.

i know that i need to do well for mid-years yet, at the same time, i need to shoot well for nationals. i'm depending on my mid-year to get my scholarship since the results are taken into consideration during the application for it. also, with the aid of my two nationals juniors and coach's aim of championship for female rifle team this year, i have to really train hard and shoot well for nationals so that i do not pull down the overall score. i dunno how far i can be stretched, but i'll try my best not to break down and BE STRONG!

No comments: