Saturday, August 04, 2007

i happen to read this entry from cheryl's blog when i'm hopping from blog to blog and i almost cried again.

it's so hard to part. it's really difficult to just let go. sigh.. feel like returning to the past, when cheryl and i, and others as well, trained together, eat together, bullied the counter staff together, joked, crapped and looked at eyecandies together. but it's totally impossible, time doesn't reverse. everything's gone! vanished within seconds.

owells, i guess i've sank too deep into this bond we've created and it's so hard to recover from it now. )):








i still remember this training took place a few days before mid-years. while everyone was staying at home mugging, we're actually dry firing in the meeting room, preparing for nationals. and i made cheryl to do sai kang for me again such as taking out my rifle for me help me take these photos. lols! she's complaining away lah! but ended up doing all these. she just love me too much to not help me. haha.

i long bang her dad's car home today. LOL! lucky i'm fast enough to hop onto the car. haha..

No comments: