Monday, February 11, 2013

CNY 2013 Day 1

Just reached home from mahjong session at Eunice's house. Quite tired now and dozed off on Glenn's car when he is fetching me home. I like spending time with Glenn. He assured me that he will buy me a house like Eunice's which is really huge and if he cannot get one in Singapore, he will buy it oversea. Haha. I felt safe and secured when he talks about our future and dote on me.

First day of CNY was really fun and enjoyable. I love going to my uncle's house, chit with my relatives, play poker cards with my cousins and have plenty of goodies to snack on. It is a standard routine every year. Glenn will also come over from his relative's house after he has done with his visiting. It is always filled with jokes and laughter. Almost midnight is different this year because Rong Qing called Glenn for a mahjong session at Eunice's house. Glenn asked me along since Mabel will be tagging along as well. I gladly join since I wanted to spend more time with Glenn and I thought it might be fun. It was. I love CNY! :))

I have to head to bed soon. Later still have visiting to my dad-side-relatives.

No comments: