Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Presentation... SUCCESS!!!

My presentation is finally over!!! YAY!!!

I have rehearsed this presentation many times over the weekends whenever I have free time in between and several more times yesterday night and this morning to be fully prepared for the meeting. I am currently watching this show To The Beautiful You and this line in the show - "Miracle is another name for great effort" - tells me to keep striving and work hard and it will definitely pay off at the end of the day. It does! :))

I was nervous when we were on our way to Concorde Hotel and the tension just kept building up as clock ticked. It got worse when I saw the number of people in the hall. There were like 100-odd audiences whom I have to present to and this is my first time presenting to a large group of audiences. Even though I was very nervous at the start of the presentation that my heart almost jumped out, after a few slides, I started to calm down. Luckily my RO said that she couldn't tell that I am very nervous at the start. Phew~ When the presentation ended, it felt like I just finished my examination. It was something worth celebrating for so after work, Glenn and I went to Jem to check out the new shopping mall in Jurong.

My RO is very nice. She guided me through the slides last Thursday and gave comments to my trial presentation yesterday. When I suggested to her last Thursday to present instead because I felt that she will present better, she insisted that I present and assured me that I can do it! The most comforting thing is she messaged me at night to tell me that she was very proud of me today and that it was a great presentation. When I thanked her for guiding me, she humbly said that it was my effort. I am really grateful for her help and encouragement. Thank you! :))


No comments: