Thursday, June 28, 2007

i'm hereby to declare mid-year common test officially over! hurray! CT over-cum-my sister's birthday made today a really appropriate day to celebrate.

we had a blue-berry cake for my sis and i got her a choker- a red crystal starfish with a fake diamond on it. i think it's beautiful so i hope that she'll love it as well.

i had just returned from training at safra.i'm going to train intensively from today onwards since mid-year is over and my nationals is just NEXT WEEK! omg! it's really SOON. but well, i'm going to put in my best effort. what i'm worried most is after nationals, where there are lesser training which will eventually end someday, i.e. lesser time available for me to go for my passion, and lesser gathering with my clique in shooting team. i knew that i'll miss all the friday dinner session with steven, cheryl, yb, candy and sometimes with my MJ friends and si ing. i've expected this kinda 'parting' long time ago, but i'm still not prepared to face it, to experience it. anw, shooting has already became a part of me and i'm going to continue with this interest when i enter into university.

there's something strange that happened yesterday. halfway back home, along ave 2, the bus 852 suddenly turned into upper thomson road though it's supposed to go straight.i got the shock of my life! i can hear all those conversation and discussion among the passengers then.haha, damn scary but cool! at first i'm also blaming the uncle for wasting time (same as niger), but after that i realised that it's because there's an accident along that road. tt's y.

tml i'm going out with munling to bugis in the morning after her paper, followed by, training at safra. actually i'm supposed to go for my class gathering at glenn's house before training, but i miss munling and love her too much, so i decided to go out with her instead- to bugis to shop.

i'm really tired, physically and mentally, after 3 weeks of mugging to be prepared for my mid-year. the greatest disappointment is my math paper. i took a week to practise and it's supposed to be my best subject yet i left around half of my paper blank! demoralised.

owells, in order to be energetic tml, i shall go sleep now. goodbye..




your smile made my day.

No comments: