Friday, June 15, 2007

today went for air rifle selection. damn tired. overslept this morning and quickly rushed down to safra when i woke up. my shots suck! shot so many "8"s. i knew that i shot so badly that i didnt even bother asking my coach my score. sad.. if i'm going to continue to 'drop' like that, i'll not be able to make it for nationals. owells.

i'm in a dilemma this afternoon between choosing to stay at home to study or come over to my aunt's house together with my family. haha, i ended up at my aunt's house. lol! slacking. rah! i hate myself. owells.

fathers' day is just around the corner. i realised that not many people remember that, but almost everyone can remember the date for mothers' day. is dad really that insignificant as compared to mum? i know that, at least to me, both dad and mum are equally important and i love both of them. i know that both of them love me as well.^^

No comments: