Saturday, July 07, 2007

nationals ended yesterday. rifle girls got 2nd, TPJC got first. so sad, lost to them by just 2 points and yet they're all along at the bottom those kind. noone ever expect they're win, but to be optismistic- we won RJC, and many other JCs. the bonds that we've tied and the friends we've made are the most valuable take-away for me. the friday night big gathering dinner, the fun and craziness we had are the most vivid memories. there're too much to say and words alone could not describe my feelings. i knew that there're so much i'm going to miss and this addiction needs time to recover. air rifle has already became a part of my life and i believe that it's not going to end here.

lastly, to all those i've known at SAFRA, all the best in your future and may we meet again. i love all of you people! thanks so much for giving me so much wonderful memories. all of you will not be forgotten and will always be cherished. this photo was taken during our prize presentation. we're l0oking down because there're actually many cameras there, but i dunno y jasmine was looking at my camera. haha.
cheryl and me. so many people said that we look like sister, do we? then, we'll always fake that we're twins. lols. then people at the range actually believe (like uncle tan). so funny!




this is nicholas! the one who i've told almost the whole world (my class and the entire shooting team) that he's SO CUTE! lols. i dun dare to sms
him even though i got his no. heard from aaron that their seniors keep on talking about me getting his no. so paiseh!


aaron and me. i insisted on him taking photo with me, but he kept on siam-ing cuz he said that he doesn't look good in photo. but who says?! he's like a little shuai boy boy. but i can never praise him that.




our group photo! i think this photo is super and nice to the extreme! there're our seniors and juniors.





i and shi ing from NYGS. she's cute, isn't it? she everytime join in our friday dinner, together with MJC people as well. she kept on asking me to go safra to train often, but i dun think i'll have the time to. i think i'll just try my best to go cuz i really miss the people there. furthermore, air rifle has already became a part of my life.

my eyecandy's locker. hoho~~







cheryl and me at the valley lockers. dunno what pose is this. we're just listening to the photographer (yb) who suggested this pose.








No comments: