Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hurray!

Today Alison called me, telling me that i got A PAY RISE!! Heeheee.. :D :D Happy Happy.

I had my first Latin Cha Cha dance lesson on the just-passed-Saturday. I enjoyed it though. I'm REALLY clumsy initially, but after getting the hang of it, I can do much better. I’m smart after all. =P

This coming Saturday, our class is going to attend Mr. Lim's wedding at Baptist Church. I can foresee that it will be pretty fun! Meeting up with the class again is definitely a joyful thing.

Also, I have already fixed my mind of the choice of my university- getting into NUS. Although I know that it will definitely be tough because in a "mathematics" faculty, there're many china people and they are really STRONG in mathematics, I'M PREPARED TO FIGHT MY WAY THROUGH!! I’ll try my best...

Last thing in this entry, I’m going to change my hand phone number soon. I'll message all when I received my new number.

Owells, there are all random thoughts. Lala lalala lala...

That's all folks.

No comments: