Friday, August 03, 2012

Glenn flew to Norway... :((


I was on Family 10-06!!! wall in FB a moment ago and I discovered the link to our class long lost blog (http://ten-o-six.blogspot.com/). I was scrolling through the blog then noticed that there is a link to Lindy, indicating my blog. I was thinking, “WHAT?!?! I HAVE A BLOG?!?! Like since when?” then I curiously clicked on the link and to my surprise, I did blog when I was in AJC (omg!) and the last entry was on May 28, 2008. LOL!! This is a long (x5) lost blog. I was reading through some entries and realized that there are so many sweet things that once happened in my life that I forgot totally without reading these entries but images start appearing when reading.
Life is so amazing.  :))
But because of our busy lifestyle and living in a world that needs us to remember so many things. More often than not, we forget a lot of things that are sweet and make us smile. Jotting down bits and pieces that happen in everyday life will allow one to remember those beautiful things and people in life. And I want to remember all these things. One day when I am wrinkled and aged, I hope there is something for me to look back and smile at. And I believe that this blog is capable of doing so.

Today is the first day without Glenn. He flew off to Norway last night at 11.35pm for exchange program for 5 months. Backed only on 2 January, 2013. So many of his university friends came to send him off at the airport. He must be really well-liked in school, like he has always been. I feel so happy for him. It is always good to enjoy school life (but without exams). Now my life revolves about working from Monday to Friday and resting on weekends. I have started working in MOH since 16 July, 2012 for 3 weeks already. Working life is boring, stressful and tiring.
5 months without Glenn, I don’t know how my life will be like. Good, hopefully.
~ Count down: 152days (102 working days)~

No comments: