Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cafe Cartel Dinner & Running Man

Glenn was especially nice to me today.

I told him that but he said that he is nice to me everyday just that I don't realise. He was very active on whatsapp since afternoon, probably because he didn't have much work to do. He asked me out for dinner which he usually doesn't. Most of the time, I am the one who suggested to meet for dinner or to go out together. So that kind of surprised me. He came to my office to pick me up then we headed to Northpoint's Cafe Cartel for dinner. He looked at the movie timing and asked if I want to catch a movie with him. That was rather rare. I told him that I would rather take my time to enjoy dinner together and catch movie another day. We should catch a movie if we decided to have a quick dinner. The 1 pizza & 1 pasta promotional set at Cafe Cartel is quite delicious and I love the root beer float too. The only dissatisfaction I had was the long and draggy serving time. Since we did not catch a movie, we had some time after dinner so I thought we could watch running man together at my house and we did. I enjoyed spending 二人世界 time with him. Thanks for everything tonight. :))

No comments: