Saturday, March 09, 2013

KSL with my family!!!

My family, together with my aunt, my cousins and Glenn, headed out to JB for a day hang out at City Square and KSL mall. We lunched at City Square Kim Gary and headed to KSL mall via cab. Since there were 9 of us, we spitted into 3 per cab. The cab fee ranges from RM7 to RM10. Note not to take the meter blue taxi but rather the red taxi which you can bargain the price up front. Don't take the taxi if the driver requested for a fare higher than RM10. The fare can be as low as RM6.

KBOX at KSL mall is cheap even on weekends. We booked a room for 8 with 6 bottles of beer and 1 jar of chrysanthemum tea and it costed only around S$8 per person. I bought Chef Tony popcorn as well before leaving KSL mall. Later I heard from Jo that the price I bought for is about the same as that in Philippines and much cheaper than those sold in Singapore. It was RM11 for the smaller sized popcorn and RM15 for the bigger sized popcorn. It is really yummy! I realised that watching movie there is very cheap too. It costs only like RM14 for a weekend movie. I did not catch a movie this time round because of insufficient time. I'll watch a movie there someday.

We were lucky that bus S1 was picking up passengers when we decided to leave KSL mall back to City Square. We quickly hopped onto the bus and it costs RM1.50 for each person. The bus journey is about 10 mins. We had dinner at Kenny Rogers and headed home when the shops began to close. Finally home sweet home. Quite a tiring day. But nonetheless, I had fun!

No comments: