Wednesday, December 06, 2006

i'm leaving singapore for hong kong pretty soon. but i'm not excited at all leh. how come ah? i'm going oversea leh!!!!!!!! y i don't haf that mood? hmm.. gary daddy said that time before i went for obs, i also don't feel excited at all, but in the end also enjoyed the days so much, so now should be the same. hope it's like tt bah. hope when i'm on the plane, i'll feel the excitment already.

yesterday, went to work at mandarin again. then the function was SAJC grad night. partnered with yz. he's super duper funny de la. the whole night i'd been laughing non-stop. haha. i kept on don't allow him to pick up cuz his fingers are injured what. then i also don't wish that his fingers will bleed again, hope that they will recover soon, so just asked him to be a good boy and serve drinks. then there's once when this guy, from the table i supposed to serve, took photo with me. when i told yz bout it, he's like saying, "where's the knife? i wanna stab him!" lols. but no knives already since we'd already served the fishes, then he said, "nvm, still got hot tea. hot tea will do." rofl. got chance wanna partner with him again leh. funny guy. hee.

at night talked to kenneth on phone. talked until super late den my dad scolded me. sad. my dad dote on me alot so whenever he's angry with me, my heart will sink, i'll feel very sad. hope everything will be okayy between my dad and i soon. i love him so much.

wellwell. i going to sleep now already. if not later cannot wake up in time to go airport. take caree everyone and to my fans (lols. brb. heehee.), i'll be back on sunday night so most prob monday will blog again. yea? tc tc. i will miss all of you! ((:

No comments: