Thursday, December 21, 2006

today my ONLY achievement is to go to safra for air rifle training. guess what? i didnt do any hw! better dun tell mun this. she sure scold me!

anw, today only i and yb went for training. after training when we gonna keep the air rifle suit and shoes all that into the locker, i opened the wrong locker! lols. so funny la! somemore there's this group of mjc people coming in. den they're laughing at me as well. so ma lu! hahaha. i cant stop laughing then.

forget to blog bout this yest. joseph, my primary school friend, saw mun and i at mac. then he couldn't recognise me. the reason why he couldn't recognise me is bacause i'm much slimmer now! hahhahaa. so happy! he said I'M SLIMMER! SLIMMER! wahahhaa.. whoohoo~ but the toolpig mun kept on saying that he didnt see me for 5 years already, tt's why. rah! wet blanket. but nvm. i'm still very happy! lols.

tml night i'm working again. the day after tml i'm working from 7 am till night time. and on christmas eve, which is sun night, i'm going out. so i think i can hardly blog. dearest fans, i'll blog after tt alright? bear with it. hahas. too excited! tt's y.

No comments: