Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

well. i'm so sorry to only blog now but my programme was kinda full since new year eve so i did not have the time to blog. haha.

on eve, i went out with sandra, andy, vincent, pohlin, qifu, qianna and qing wei to the one to sing songs. we got so high la! that day was the second time i drink. actually mixer tastes rather good. hee. went the clock strike 12, i called several friends to wish them "happy new year". hohoho. hope everyone did enjoy celebrating. anw, my new year resolution is to get good results for my 'A' level and get into NUS. that's my dream university! i really really really hope that it will come true!

after singing, pohlin, andy, qifu, qianna and i went to shaw house's mac to eat then we went home after that. quickly got to sleep cuz in the afternoon i got class gathering at glenn's condo. had so much fun bridging AGAIN! well. i think i shall spend my hols playing right up till the last minute, no, should be the last second. tsk.

this hols is filled with happiness and sorrows. i hope that all sorrows will go away by tml, by skool reopens, when a new chapter of my life begins again. ((:

No comments: