Sunday, January 21, 2007

yesterday night don't seem to be right for me. rather sad.

yesterday went to CDAC in the afternoon as usual. after that, i went to work at mandarin cuz alvin dun wanna work yest night so asked me to replace him. it's raining very heavily when i reached somerset and since thomas and teng siang were in cab on the way there, so i waited for them and took their cab in.

i'm quite tired initially. kept on yawning during the briefing. but when i started working, i seem to be alive again. there're some incidents which made me happy:

-there's this table of guests who were very friendly. kept on talking to me den the aunties and uncles asked me to be their god-daughter somemore. made me so shy!
-i went to the bar to get a glass of warm water den i wanna know whether is the water in the kettle hot not so i just touched it. omg! it's so painful! uncle joe is so caring lo. got ice and tissue for me. so touched!
-there're these 2 couples that were dancing during the wedding dinner. the thing is that they're in their 70's or 80's already, yet they're so so loving. so sweet..

however, deep down in my heart, i felt sad..

talking to my god-brother online right now. just know that HE GOT A GF already!! finally!! haha. so happy for him. he finally found his happiness after so so so so long and is not left on the shelf anymore. yay! dun hafta nag at him again. tsk.

No comments: