Tuesday, January 09, 2007

last friday before going for training at yishun safra, we're told that this year the coach is aiming for aj girls' team to receive champion. quite stressing actually. but well, no matter wad, we just hafta work hard. i'm so happy la! i finally "upgrade" my hubby from a manual-pressurised rifle to an auto-pressurised rifle. lols. and i chose the rifle with my birthday in the serial no. heehee.((:

wellwell. sat i went for my voluntary work as usual. we held a meeting briefing and discussing bout the events for the entire year. this coming sat, there will be a bonding session between all the volunteers. hopefully it will be a very fun one.

on sun, mun came over to my house and we ATTEMPT to do hw. lol. nth much accomplished cuz i kept on talking to her. ate durian and ordered kfc for dinner. i love durians and deep fried chickens!! tsk. budden i'm so full after eating so much stuff. in the end, there're leftover and in order not to waste food, my family were playing games, as usual, to get people to finish the remaining food. damn funny! my mum and i were cheating initially to get my brother to eat up all the nuggets. then there were still bananas, so we continued playing. this time, i cheated with my brother. den my mum and sis keep on losing and losing until my mum suspected that someone was cheating den she changed the game. but most importantly, my whole family was enjoying ourselves! it's like almost 12 and all our neighbours should be asleep by then, yet my family was still laughing so loudly like nobody's business like tt. happening at such a late hour!
but well, who cares, family bonding is impt wad. lols.((:

i only wish to be HAPPY like now, forever..

No comments: