Sunday, August 13, 2006

friday went out with pilly, mun, yee, hk and th. had a great time in town! hk and th are so loving lo. so envious. sincerely give my blessings to them. hahas.

sat went to skool in the morning for tutorial den went to jj's house after lunch with gary, lincoln and glenn. when i reached home i took an afternoon nap and guess wad? i slept for 5 hours plus plus plus! OMG! i have been sleeping alot recently.

today actually i'm veri stressed because realise that i don't even have any sources for my EoM. then next mon hafta hand in the first draft already. still got so much hw to do. so.. in order to release stress, i went for roller skating at the area near my void deck in the evening. i fell twice on my butt. so painful! ouch! but it's alright. i enjoyed myself anw. hmm. it had been a long time since i last skate.

tml is monday again..

so near yet so far.

No comments: