Thursday, August 24, 2006

yesterday i'm so HAPPY! i'm actually very worried that i will not be able to wear the rifle trouser because the previous week it got tighter la. then my coach and teacher were there saying cannot grow anymore fatter already. if not the jacket allocated to me cannot be worn. so the past week i'd been trying to eat lesser. it's a torture you know? for someone who LOVES FOOD so much. owells my suffering did pay off in the end. yest i could even stick the pants tighter because it seemed slightly loose.

after training when taking off my shoes, i realised there's this BIG BLISTER on my leg. so painful la! but the blister seemed cute leh. i dun dare to burst it so i'm like playing with it today. can feel that there's water inside the blister. so CUTE!

since i could wear the pants and it's slightly loose. i guess i can eat moree. so i ended up eating sushi, durians, coffee bun, and chicken wing! omg! they are all my favourite food. wad a wonderful dinner. paradise~

today there's no pe. actually thought could go home earlier i'm so happy but because i dun understand graphing techniques, i ended up going home at a later time. but i must reali reali thank yhui for teaching mee. cuz it's like wasting his time. somemore he hafta put up with my nonsense and had so much patience to keep on explaining to a keep-on-saying-don't-know person.

when i reached home my mum told me a sad news. my grandma going to move house soon. from the house two blocks away from mine to west coast. think next time will have lesser chance of seeing her already. i reali veri sad. reali reali veri sad. i will miss her..

i'm reali veri tired recently. yesterday slept at 9 plus. now i'm yawningg awayy. goingg to sleepp already. nitess. rmb sean's saying "don't let bed bugs push you down the bed". lols. hope this joker is still in my class now. but nvmm la. now got lincoln. lols.

are we drifting apart? i hope we can be like in the past..

No comments: