Tuesday, August 22, 2006

today got the aces day work out during pe. OMG! it's so FUN la! haha. i'm like so highh. i dunno y also. i think the actions veri funnyy. den keep on laughingg and laughingg away. agnes and allena also cannot stand me. haha. especially when i see mx do the work out (the guys are opposite, facing us). even more funnyy la!

break tt time when i returning back to class, allena and jar were there spraying each other with the deodorant. then got the wind so the liquid substance went into my eyes. so painful la! cannot open my eyes at that instance. luckilyy glenn beside me. he helped me to the wall. later i slowly open my left eye tt is still fine and got into the toilet to wash my eyes. jar is so guilty la! should make him feel guilty lo. so old le still pei allena crazyy. hahas. now jar owe me an eye! next time his gf marry him hafta buy his eye from mi. lols.

after the toolpig extra lesson while we were returning back to class, allena tapped my shoulder so hardly la. then i proclaimed it's break and allena owe me her left shoulder.

agnes went for skin checkup and she missed the fun in class la! hope she's here as well to laughh with us. charles, rq, yhan, yhui, kenneth, wm, and glenn were in class as well. yhui and glenn are so KIND. teach i and allena physics. the toolpig rq, kenneth and wm were there playing "frisbee" and "tennis ball cum soccer". they are like small kids lo. play play play. while i teaching allena physics later. suddenly there's this tennis ball proof! slide across my cheek la! not reali veri painful but wm veri apologetic. and like that i got another free right cheek. next time wm's gf hafta buy his cheek from me ah. if not cannot kiss on his cheek. then wm say kiss on the lips then. eeeee.. lols.

received so many body parts today. wahahahahah..((:
"body parts for sale!!"

are we drifting apart? i beginning to not understand you..

No comments: