Thursday, August 17, 2006

i finally understand happiness and sadness is only a line difference only.

i'm so HAPPY in the first hour of school la! reali reali veri happy. if you ever know wad happen, you can feel my happiness as well. i haf been smiling throughout my chinese lesson. haha. so funny. anw. thanks jar, for helping me. even though you keep on suaning me (so indirectly..), it's okay. at that moment wo zhi dao wo shi xing fu de.

allena is so gayy with me. so kuku.

owells. i hafta say that this happiness is short. it only last up till physics lab lesson. i saw the bottle* there. left behind on the bench. perhaps you just misplaced it. but i'm sad seeing it. reali. later when having maths lesson, i realise i cannot cope with graphing techniques. maths is my best subj. yet it seemed to drift away from me. what's going on? i felt so stressed. so lost.

it makes me feel like crying...)):

jar allow me vent my all saddness on him- to suan him. i reali feel better after tt. reali. i dunno why.
later in the toilet, i hugged allena. that makes me feel even better.

whenever i'm sad, i just need a hugg. whenever i'm stressed, i just need to cry it out. i just need a friend to be there for me and everything will go right again.

thanks jar, allena and lincoln.
my dampen and heavy heart that is soaked with tears seemed to lighten...((:

`agnes, rmb to take good care of yourself alright?


will the distance ever get nearer..?

No comments: