Sunday, November 26, 2006

i'm sick!

wth. i've been laughing at people who are sick recently, saying that they are weak. yet now i'm sick. lols. retribution ah. tsk.

i woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach aching and my head being very heavy and giddy. initially, i thought it's nothing much so i just applied some oilment on my tummy. who knows later i got diarrhoea and vomited. while i'm walking to get some plums, patches of black spots started to cover my vision. i'm damn scared la! the last time i experienced this was some time ago already and i still can remember the fear i felt within. now, the same thing happened again. i quickly walked to my parents' room before i cannot see anything and woke my dad up. i felt so weak. in the end, not only my dad woke up, my mum and sis woke up as well. mummy got me some pills for diarrhoea and syrup (omg! i hate syrup! they just taste like shit! somemore you will definitely taste it before you swallow it! eee.. yucks! i rather eat shit also dun wanna drink such yucky thing!) anw, i'm feeling better now. in the morning my diarrhoea was so terrible that i went to the toilet for dunno how many times. even when i fart, the shit will come out. (this sounds unglam! so i shall not talk more bout it. lalala. heehee.)

oh yah! the best thing bout having diarrhoea is that I GOT THE WHOLE 1.5L OF H-TWO-O to drink! wahhaha! mummy said that's isotonic drink and since i lost so much water during the diarrhoea process, i should drink more of it. hee..

sian ah. actually supposed to attend a graduation ceremony de. my volunteery work but all thanks to this toolpig diarrhoea, i couldn't attend. somemore the toolpig jason (who's my mentee) laughed at me finally sick. the next time i see him, sure whack his butt! lols. forever so naughty.

in the afternoon, my whole family went out to travel agency there again to get our air tickets. wells, i dun wanna stay at home alone so i tagged along as well. did nth much outside la.

anw, i'm feeling much better now. thanks for those who care for me. love ya..((:

No comments: