Thursday, November 09, 2006

today is the day of OP. really very nervous. Q&A is killer man. lols. but owells. everything is over.

come to think bout it, i'm rather upset. last time every mon last period n every friday first period, there will be someone disturbing me, someone caring for me, someone making me laugh, someone making me do work. rmb there's once because of my promos i'm very stressed, very upset. first lesson is pw and i didnt talk at all. i feared that tears will just flow out. i think kenneth knew that i'm sad bah. he didnt disturb me at all. glenn, raktim and gary cared so much, especially glenn. they kept asking me what happened? this made me even more touched that i cried.

i dun think there will ever be such chance for us to be so close again. to joke and play cards under dim, romatic lights. to disturb and whack and shoot each other again.

lalalala.. end end..

No comments: