Wednesday, November 22, 2006

just came back from chalet. we had quite alot of fun, i supposed.

day1:

went to yew tee with my son, my dad, and kenneth to help wm to carry all the chalet stuff. really alot of things. but since everyone carried something and shared the load, we were able to transport all the stuff to chalet. reached there in the evening and we started to bbq. i felt so proud of myself cuz i'm like one of the chef there. n i'm even happier when my friends said that the food tastes nicee. tsk.. budden i bbq damn longg till my eyes hurt and i'm forbided from bbq-ing further. zzz.

day2:

i'm jealous and sad!

in the morning, we didnt sleep. some people were upstairs talking crap and some were downstairs bridging and playing ps. as for me, i kinda had nth to do. so decided to walked outside. wm insisted on following me so i just let him follow lo. i think he knew that i'm not in the good mood and wanted to be alone so he only followed me behind. went back to chalet again and i'm so bored. i felt so left out. thanks to glenn. i guessed he knew that i need to leave the chalet a while and get some fresh air so he offered to accompany me to walk around that area. i really feel better after telling him all the unhappiness i felt within. sometimes i just need a listening ear.

went to play daytona in arcade. damn fun man. we made full use of the limited 6 driving machines. we played twice and i think that the second time when we played, it's more thrilling. cuz our aim was to bang the others. wahhahha. i enjoyed playing daytona and scolding vulgarity at the same time. but actually my vulgarity not that vulgar la! i insisted that i'm a good girl. lols.
went to escape after that. really had great fun with glenn, yhui, yhan, kr. omg! i'm so excited when i entered la! cuz can get some thrilling rides. i think that the rides in singapore are not very thrilling. i'm not very scared, perhaps it's because my dad has started training me from young to be able to take thrill rides. haha.

at night, the others all went for night cycling except for me, allena, charles, rq, ben and benson. allena's leg is injured so i just accompanied her to stay in chalet lo. we dozed off for 2 hours plus.

day3:

when she and i woke up, it's already 1 plus. remembered it's her birthday so immediately gave her my wishing. haha.

allena>> dear girl, the first thing you did on your birthday is spent on the bed with me! heehee!

no time to waste, both of us went downstairs and we started with our bridge session again. haha. so much fun! i love bridge! i can get damn high when i'm bridging. i got very excited easily especially when the others trusted me.


bout 4 plus or 5, when i went upstairs, the beds were occupied by the guys so were the blankets. i'm afraid that yvonne they all would be cold so i lent them my jacket. since everyone was asleep, i went to sit at one corner of the room and dozed off. in the end, i'm freezing till i buay ta han already, i went downstairs to continue sleeping. hai. if i knew that allena, my dad and son ain't sleeping, i suree won't sleep in the first place.

had breakfast at mac. drank hot tea to warm myself. we had cakes for allena and kr to celebrate their birthday. returned to chalet to pack our bags and off we left sand costa.

went to allena's house after tt. we watched a show, celebrated allena's birthday again and followed by online games. last but not least, the most important thing is that i had dinner there. i ate alot la! had chocolate cake, dinner and fruits! yummy yummy! anw, allena's brother damn act cute one la. haha. he's very funny ah. like another lincoln. lols.

tml my brother is going to receive his PSLE results. hope he can do well and at into a good school though it's rather difficult due to his laziness. i shall pray hard for him!

No comments: