Friday, November 24, 2006

yesterday went to meritus mandarin to work again cuz wen cai called me and asked me to help to replace him so i just help lo. while working, i remembered so much so much stuff that once happened there before. really miss those days and those friends. i felt so back home! i'm so happy when some of the people there remembered me. especially the bar uncles, who always treat me as their god-daughter, and eddie, the manager. really really very touched. it's like i have not been working there for 9 months already, yet they can still remember me. hoho.

quite tired and my feet hurted at the end of the day.

owells. today i'm off from going out. have been going out rather often recently and i'll be going out the whole of next week to work. so today i've been watching vcd. watched two shows and that's my biggest achievement.

sian. i dun really have the motivation to do hw so i think i will only start doing after i return from hong kong. must always think that there's always a tomorrow. die ah. everytime i hafta do hw i will have this thinking. in the end, nth will be done. i felt like a pro! i can predict the further! haha.

No comments: