Wednesday, November 08, 2006

yest's my mood not really very good because i'm like kinda stressed so my behaviour tends to be a little more weird than usual. really feel quite bad now since i did release my temper on some of my friends. i know you guys care. i really do. just that i don't feel well inside and even felt like crying, i felt terrible, tt's y. i hope you guys can understand and forgive me. i'm sorry.

heehee. i know you guys will since you all are so kind and will overlook this matter. or maybe because i'm too adorable to be upset with. tsk.((:

thinking of it still feeling quite bad to be so unfriendly yest. really sorry leh my dearest friends! please tell me that i'm forgiven?

anw. yest we went to glenn's house again but this time with more people. everyone is there to play bridge! lols. gambling den ah. hahas.

No comments: