Saturday, August 25, 2012

A fulfilling Sat with Bro and the Girls

This morning I had Mac breakfast with my brother!!! I think I haven't met him since a long time ago though both of us cannot remember if it is 6 months ago or 18 months ago since we last met up at one of the Khatib Central coffee shops for supper. He is currently studying in Perth for a degree in Economics and now back in Singapore during his holidays. It is sweet of him to buy me jelly beans from Australia. LOVE IT!! <3 He will be going to China for exchange on 1st Sept for a year but will be back in Singapore again during CNY. It feels really good to catch up with him today. The topics we talked about on marriage and housing make me feel that we have grown up (not to use the word “older” XP). Everything seems to be going on well on his side which is a good thing. :)) I felt really happy meeting up like this. It is really hard to get him because he always seems to be so busy. But nonetheless it was him who initiated to meet for a meal though I am the one who asked him on FB first whether he is back in Singapore already. HAPPY HAPPY!!! The next time when I will probably meet him should be during CNY when he comes back during his China exchange. Looking forward to then! :D:D

  

I met Jo and YW in the evening to exercise at Khatib Stadium. We ran 6 rounds of slow jogging, did 100 sit-ups, 50 dips and end off with 2 rounds of half-sprinting-half-walking. It was really tiring. We had dinner at one of the Khatib Central coffee shops. I had Rojak and the two girls shared 2 chicken wings and a plate of satay with ketupat. Oh! And we had fruit juice too! :)) It was very filling. Then they head to my house and we played one round of Bohnanza with my sister. It was quite fun! :D:D:D

While walking to my dinner place from the stadium, Glenn whatsapped me photos of sunrise taken on a hill in Norway. Sun rise is really beautiful!!

I had a fulfilling Saturday!! :D:D:D

~ Count down: 130 days (90 working days)~ 
 

No comments: