Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Secret Garden

Recently I am so addicted to watching Secret Garden. I wanted to watch this show since 1 year plus ago but keep on didn't have the time to. Finally, I'm watching it now! I really love Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won a lot. Such a sweet and loving couple though it is just a show. I spent almost my entire long weekends on watching Secret Garden. Now, I’m only left with 2 episodes to the ending. I wonder what I should do after the show ends. I think I will feel lost again like I always do and need several days to get over it. Haha.
 Secret Garden MV – You’re My Spring (OST)
 

I went jogging with Jo on Saturday evening at Yishun Stadium and dinner together at one of the hawker centres in Khatib central. Not bad, I exercise in the gym on the Thursday that just passed and jog on Saturday. I should continue to keep up on exercising until I reach 48kg but I have no motivation at all and my weight just refused to reduce. Zzz~

~ Count down: 133 days (92 working days)~ 

No comments: