Tuesday, August 07, 2012

10-06 babes hang out @ Allena's house


I had enjoyable weekends!! :))

Since Glenn is not around, I think I should make myself more busy so hopefully time passes faster. Not by working longer hours but by spending more time with my family, relatives and friends.

After work on last Friday, I head straight down to my aunt’s house and stayed over with my mom until Saturday afternoon. I spent the whole time playing with my little nephew. He made me play Beyblade with him. He will fix everything for me and all I have to do is to pull. He is really cute and loveable. He actually put a few snacks into my bag and I’m surprised seeing them after I left my aunt’s house. We went to Junction 10 to eat at Paradise Inn (like again after I had dinner with Glenn and his family at Terminal 1 Paradise Inn the day Glenn flew off), but well, luckily the dishes are different.

Bad news, I received a call from Glenn’s dad on Saturday morning informing me that Glenn got his mobile phone pickpocketed and called him from police station at 3 am (Singapore time) to cancel his line. No wonder I received a call from Glenn’s mobile at 2.09am. The person probably has gotten the phone at that time. Poor Glenn. His mood must have been ruin on the first day he was there. I hope he will get over it soon and enjoy his trip there.

Sunday, I went over to Allena’s house in the late morning after breakfast with my family and we chatted a while before heading to her nearby park to jog. We only jogged for like 15 mins and Allena cannot run anymore. Probably because of the warm weather since we were jogging at noon. After bathing, Von was already at Allena’s house. 3 of us had lunch together. I love the dumplings. It is nice!!! Over the meal, Von told us that she is attached for 2 months already (happy for her!! :D:D:D Lucky for Zi Chao) but she has been keeping it low profile as she was only trying out initially. Jo and Fred came over in the afternoon too. We played Shadow Hunter, Bang!, Asshole Daitee and Bridge (after Fred left). We also have a bit of girls chat before ending the day.


That night after I reached home I skyped Glenn for about 45 mins since I won’t be talking to him until he reaches his student village and has WiFi. Slept pretty late on Sunday night so I am quite tired yesterday.

Glenn will reach Trondheim at 7am (Norway time) and probably settled down in his student village at 1pm (Norway time) so hopefully I can skype him tonight at 7pm (Singapore time) after I reach home for work. Looking forward to it.... :D:D:D

~ Count down: 148 days (100 working days)~

No comments: