Thursday, August 23, 2012

Last episode of Secret Garden

I finished my last episode of Secret Garden. IT IS NICE!!! Considered a sweet ending and it really touches my heart. I feel so happy for Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won) being together in the end with 3 children. So sweet!!! The only regret is not getting the approval of Kim Joo Won’s mom and so they didn’t get to hold a wedding. But thankfully, his mom loves their children and the couple lives happily ever after... <3

Secret Garden MV – Today More Than Yesterday

Now I am getting the usual hangover again as I always do after every korean drama I watched. I feel so lost. Glenn suggested to get more shows from Cody and my sister suggested to watch other korean drama to get rid of this hangover then continue with this process forever. Haha. Well.. I think I should get back to watch Running Man to cheer myself up. Yoo Jaesuk!!! :D:D:D


~ Count down: 132 days (91 working days)~ 
 

No comments: