Friday, August 10, 2012

National Day

We had a national day celebration on 8 August and I participated in the choir performance for the celebration so we had been rehearsing a couple of times since last week. We are singing One People, One Nation, One Singapore followed by We are Singapore. I had to recite the national pledge in the song We are Singapore and I was so nervous that day seeing so many people in the audience seats. But luckily everything turned out well and it seemed like we have received accolades from several staff. :)) The catered lunch was delicious. I ate Laksa, Rojak and Ice Kachang.

Jean will be joining my branch on Monday. I hope we can be really good friends to lunch and gym together. All the best to me!!! :))

Yesterday was National day. Wei Chang, Nic, Bernard, Nathaniel, Renny, Christianne and me met up for dinner (supposingly a farewell dinner for Wei Chang who is going to Manchester to study Masters under MOHH scholarship but his flight is actually on 15 Sept so yesterday’s dinner is just a meet up for everyone and we are meeting again on 6 Sept for his farewell dinner). We had dinner at Coco Ichibanya @ 313 and dessert at Cold Stone Creamery @ Orchard Central. I had my Mud Pie Mojo again. Haha. LOVE IT!! We had several hours of chat and it might be possible that we will study part-time Masters in NUS together next year August. I have to see if my motivation to study is still present then. Right now, I am planning to go for Masters but I’m uncertain if the kick will still be there 1 year later. Haha!!

TGIF!!! It’s Friday again!!! I love Friday!!! :D:D:D Weekend is here again. Oh yes! I have program on Sunday!!! YAY!!! I hope I am not lonely without Glenn on weekends. Luckily I’m not this weekend. I have to constantly find program for myself on weekends. Going to J8 Ajisen for a farewell dinner for Lincoln son who is flying to Scotland on 20 August. I hope he doesn’t come back with red checkered skirt and bagpipes though it is highly likely. LOL!! HAHA!!!

~ Count down: 145 days (99 working days)~

No comments: