Sunday, August 12, 2012

Farewell Dinner for Lincoln

Today, I found that it is possible for me to do a overseas postage to Glenn so I can post him food like maggie noodles and japanese curry. Glenn also ask me post his ipod shuffle with cable if possible. I’m also thinking of making a card, which carries all the wishes from Singapore, for him. Then I can simply drop the card into the box to post to him and surprise him.

I made a rough outline of the card and brought it along to the class gathering which is meant to be a 10-06 farewell dinner for lincoln son so that the class can write their wishes for Glenn (since most of them are already there)! He is flying off to Scotland in a week time on 20th August at 8pm for exchange programme. Agnes, Yvonne, Yuanwen, Jo, Allena, Fred, Yihan, Charles, Kangrui, and of course, Lincoln, turned up. We had ajisen dinner at J8 followed by ice cream at Mac. We got a really long chat to catch up on each others’ lives with plenty of jokes and laughters (as expected with Lincoln around). It feels good to hang around with the class. I love JC days... <3

~ Count down: 142 days (98 working days)~

No comments: