Friday, October 13, 2006

just finish half of episode 8. think cannot watch alreadyy. it's getting latee. my parents think tt i'm too addicted to the show so keep on saying me.

owells. i began to grow to like shin. but never will he be able to replace yui.

omg! wad's my blog becoming like. reflection of the show "goong princess hours"? lols. hmm.

today late for chem spa. den in the end told to stayed back by mr ng. he asked me, allena and agnes to wait for him den hafta give him explanation of why we are late, what happen if we are late again. den asked us to write everything on a piece of paper la! still hafta file tt into the dunno wad pupil personal file or something like tt de thing. zzz~
next tue getting back all promo papers. super scare lehh. i hope i can be promoted.

yest saw mr lim. today also saw him. everything see him he will say," lindy ah. vomit blood leh".
i noe he's disappointed in me. all i can do is to apologise to him. i really feel very bad whenever i see his disappointed face. sigh~ this time really let him down.

owells. yest we got festival of life. i enjoyed the wire sculpture session la! it's so fun! but the only thing is tt my fingers hurt. somemore after tt i got air rifle training.

this entry may be a little messy. haha. but what to do. i'm rushing to sleep before my dad comes out of his room to scold me.

tml shall continue to watch "Goong".. tsk..((:

No comments: