Sunday, October 22, 2006

wah siao. until now still haven do i&r. but nvm la. i guessed alot ppl also haven do yet where my alot are onli lincoln and yvonne. heehee. bo bian. how to do when i slept from yest evening to this morning and went shopping the shole day today?

yest actually onli suppose to take a nap. in the end slept until this morning den woke up. i estimated tt i lost conscious for bout 16 hours or moree. i'm like omg la! sleep so long. i seriously cannot believe it. no wonder i dreamt of so much so much thing.

today went out to toa payoh for breakfast for fortunate restarant. queue damn long la. actually should have expected it. today is public holidays wad. den after that went shopping. shop, eat, rest, shop, eat, rest, shop, eat, rest.. den reached home only at 11 plus. super tiring. and my legs.. very painful. but nvm. i bought new clothes again. my wardrobe super cramped now. only in no out. no wonder my mum keep on scolding me.


hais. some of my friends confirm retaining already. actually i cannot do anything but to persuade them to stay back. sound rather mean and bad right? your friends yet you are encouaging them to retain and not to promote. but tt's in their best interest i hafta say. owells. one of my friend even thought of quitting skool. i have already tried my very best to persuade him to stay in AJ. i hope he will.

and friday is seriously a bad day for me. i think i can finally understand how my aunt and my mum felt during an incident when i'm 12. i think i can finally understand how it felt when...
hais. it hurts my heart once again. thinking of the scenerio, thinking of my dunno-how-to-react reaction, thinking of those words that are spoken, it pierces through my heart. it's painful i hafta say. `sigh.

i felt that i'm losing more and more each day.
but there's not much i can do.
but to sit there and watch helplessly,
it fading away...

No comments: