Monday, October 16, 2006

today went out to do pw in the afternoon at amk library with gary and glenn. not bad. i did quite alot of work so feel veri happy. they two made me the leader la! den i hafta lead. this stressed me lo. how would i ever noe how to lead? so scary..

after tt, i went to northpoint with mun for dinner together. reali long didnt get to see her and catch up with her already. after eating, we went shopping in northpoint as well. had a great time!

reached home alreadyy hafta do my pw again. and then.. i watched Goong AGAIN! finished episode 11.

yest our skool got open house. my toolpig air rifle friends sabotaged me to wear the air rifle suit and walk around to publicise. the suit trapped heat like crazy la! so hot and stuffy. and so stiff tt i cannot walk up and down step. big bullies! the toolpig ah biao ate my kfc potato somemore while i'm in the mass dance. but forgave him since he's hungry and he admitted eating it.

oh ya. the mass dance. it so fun! haha. i'm damn high la! i dunno y. lol. i'm eating the bandito pockett while dancing at the same time. hee. cuz i'm eating halfway den my friends wanna go dance so i went dacing with my food lo. wahahhahahha!

after open house, went down to cdac straight. jason was as playful as ever la! but i realised something. he's smart actually. when he settled down, he can listen to me for quite sometime to teach him several sums. and he understands. when we're on our way home, he asked me for my hp no. and email. yesterday den i know tt actually jason got some family problem. but well, tt's isnt reali impt to me. the impt thing is tt i am able to help him and befriend him.((:

No comments: