Thursday, October 05, 2006

wah. it's has been quite some time since i last used the com. hmm. not reali busy studying for promos, but i think it's moree to no mood to do so bah. den today online realised i have got 108 UNREAD EMAILS! take quite some time to finish reading all. lols.

promos going to end soon. tml i will be taking the last paper-chinese. nth much i can do today since the syllabus has changed and now we do not hafta study all the hanyupinyin alreadyy.

did really badly for maths yest. i'm super sad la. i left like 50 plus plus marks blank. my maths all along very good de and it's my favourite subject, my strength. if i don't score for maths i dunno wad other subj i can score. i've never fail maths before la. and i'm aiming for an "A" in maths this time round again. but.. sigh~ really veri sad. i felt so disappointed in myself. felt tt i've been such a let down to my maths teacher and my parents. the day before, my maths teacher still told me to jiayou for this his paper. but i've been such a let down. think he will be very disappointed when he see my result. dun dare to face him. i hope he don't mark my paper. sorry mr lim. but anw, thanks to all those who msg me and tried to cheer me up. even though i'm really down down and don't feel like saying a thing, you guys are still there for me. it's really veri sweet.

gp and econs i think gone case alreadyy la. econs i studied the whole of first chapter and only scan through some parts of the behind chapters. guess wad? the first chapter not tested at all la! rah! lucky glenn did some summary for me, for those i've not touched on, before entering into the examination hall. got some related questions came out. but i dun think i can score still.
my mum brought me to the nearby park to study econs on mon night. so funny la.



hopefully i can pass my promos. i dun wish be push up by my teachers. i will feel inferior if i'm promoted in tt way.

pray hard that will pass. buddha bless. god bless.

No comments: