Sunday, October 08, 2006

today i'm so happy!((:

in the afternoon received allena's msg asking me whether i wanna go for lunch with her and the other girls not; at the same time whether i wanna go to chong pang there de tuition centre for volunteery work to teach those cdac students not. at first i'm very lazy la. dun really feel like going even though i dun haf any program today and i know i will just rot at home. but after some persuading by allena, i finally decided to just go and see.

already said to meet at 2. after talking to allena, bout 1 plus already. i laid on my sofa and told my sis to wake me up at 145 before i dozed off. in the end, when i woke up, i looked at the clock. IT'S 2!! omg! I'M LATE! quickly changed and dashed out of my house. my mum cycled me there. lucky the coordinator haven start his briefing yet. phew~

after briefing, we marked those primary skool kids' practice papers and hafta teach them. one-to-one lehh. my tt kid horr. super super naughty! i hafta play sissor-paper-stone wif him den can teach him lo. he said i win 3 times den i can teach him. if he wins 3 times den he will teach me. in the end i won he also keep on dun listen to me talk. angry. i said jokingly ,"you so bad de. bully me. i wanna cry already." den he just laugh laugh laugh, go tell his friend tt i wanna cry le. LOLS! so NAUGHTY. but CUTE la!

before we went for games, he promised me tt he will go home and attempt the rest of the questions den next week show me. wonder will he really do tt not. at most if he don't den i dun give him sweet eat alreadyy.

he really veri cute la! play games tt time when the coordinator asked for 4 mentors to join in captain ball tt time, he quickly asked me to come in to play. so adorable. lols. had so much so much fun. i guessed it's not only me who enjoyed bah. everyone do. can see from those smilesss on agnes, allena, yvonne, yuanwen, jocelyn, the other two aj girls and all the kids!

when going off, i asked him for his no. den guess wad? he keyed in 10 digits. what the. lols. next time see him must whack his butt alreadyy.

oh ya! he's name is jason! and he bluff mi his name is jackson until halfway through den i realised actually is jason. naughty little boy. took photo wif him using my phone. haha. got his photo in my phone now.

``felt a little bad. i can spend time for volunteery work to teach others yet i cannot do tt for my siblings. especially my brother. y ah? i dun understand this myself as well. perhaps i should try to teach him again tml. i seriously wish tt he can get into a good school de express stream. he's studies is really bad. really really very bad.

after tt went to northpoint to dine with my family. my siblings went to arcade to play while i went shopping with my mum. bought alot of things. so contented. lols.
saw yee and her sis. singapore is really small. when we went out of the shop, guess who we met? mr white and his family! singapore is really reallly small. i quickly pulled yee to take photo with me and mr white's daughter. she's so lovely!

owells. think tt's bout all tt happen today. so much to write bout...((:

No comments: