Friday, October 06, 2006

today is the last day for promos. after taking my chinese paper, our class got gathering. but i didnt go for it as i alreadyy have a hot date wif my family. so i went home and wait for dad and sis to come home. my bro went to his friend's house to play and so he didn't go yam cha with us at toa payah. i paid the bill lehh. veryy sweet right? cuz my parents really did alot for me during my promos. they keep encouraging and did many other stuff so when i finish my promos, i think it's necessary for me to repay them.

after eating went shopping. i bought a new short! yay! so happy!

really quite tired now.

oh ya. today is lantern festival. HAPPY MOONCAKE DAY TO ALL! ((:

i've got 3 days of hols lehh. monday is a school-free day for me! wahahhahah~ today den realised monday don't hafta go to skool! OMG! SO HAPPY! HEEEHEEEHEEE~

i miss mun and yee. so longg didnt see you girls alreadyy. rmb our steamboat hot date to a steamboat meal? i still waiting for someone to offer to treat me.. haha..

just realised i missed the fun our class had just now. but owells. so long everyone happy can liao. haha. enjoy your 3 off-days, allena and agnes. takee careee..

No comments: