Wednesday, October 25, 2006

sometimes. a small thing alone can make me smile((:

this morning went to gym with agnes. tried a few new machines. quite cool la! there's this machine tt was damn lousy. cannot be lifted at all. i concluded tt it's spoilt. hahas. my greatest achievement in today's gym session is to perservere till time's up. it's really tough to endure i hafta say. but determination and friend's encouagement are very important as well. push agnes to perservere and she push me towards completing my sit ups. tsk. my tummy is very painful!

after tt when we went to eat lunch with mx, they restrict me to eat all kinds of food. wah! it's like a torture for me! end up eating duck noodles. i supposed it's healthy? after the meal, we lagged around for quite some time cuz it's raining and talked about all kinda stuff. quite random actually.

in the late afternoon went down to bishan to teach ethan, jonathan and gabriel physics. i'm really bad in teaching la! i cannot even stand it myself. sigh` wad a bad and lousy friend. actually i quite worried for them. their o lvl is like next week? or around there yet they are like who-give-a-damn-about-o-lvl like tt. they dun seem to realised tt it's O-LEVEL! tot is wad small test ah? HELLOS HELLOS, IT'S O LEVER LEH!! O-LEVEL!! and the toolpig jonathan. still keep on laughing at my english. i know my english ain't good la! i got C5 leh. but can't help it wad. it's just lousy! rah! must make him feel guilty.

owells. i hafta do my superposition now. haven do yet. lalallalalallaala..

No comments: