Sunday, September 10, 2006

actually yest supposed to go out with my god bro. he wanted to celebrate my birthday with me. but in the end he very bz. cannot make it. reali veri sad over it lo. think we one year can only meet like twice? one on his birthday, one on mine. sigh~)):

in the afternoon met mun to go to cc cafe to study. wanna go out earlier to do hw on my own first de lo. who knows when i locked the door gate tt time, i heard something pangs, breaks. opened the door, came into the house and i saw the broken whitening lotion bottle on the floor. obviously my mum won't help me to clear up the mess cuz tt's my stuff. so i hafta do it myself. while picking up the broken glasses, i cut my finger la! how toolpig. i tot tt's only lotion wad. so used my finger to wipe it. who knows it's glass! anw, it's only a small cut so i think it will recover very soon. after clearing up all the broken pieces, I'M LATE to meet mun! zzz..

rushed down to cafe and we stayed up till dinner time, had dinner at her house, and continue to do hw at blk 825. i dunno am i inefficient or toolpig. stayed out for so longg and i only completed 3 questions. really veri irritated.

haven even finish hw how to start my revision for promos? start to feel a little stressed. i'm scared i cannot promote. my english standard is like SHIT! and the last time i read newspaper was like dunno how many months ago. die die! STOP STRESSING ME!

later meeting mun and yee. they are going to pass me my present. i still have no idea wad issit. the toolpig mun was there keep on saying how wonderful is the present.
i wonder...
lols.

No comments: