Monday, September 11, 2006






received the present from mun n yee yest afternoon (since now alreadyy past 12). it's really beautiful and i love it alot! i mean it! it's a box with lots of decoration within. when i opened the box, i'm like WAOH!
think lots of effort has been put in but they did it the present after my birthday. angry. lols. n how do i noe? because in yee' msg to me, she wrote something bout "snakes on the plane" and i only decided to watch tt movie on my birthday itself. how blur can she be? lucky there's always she to make me seem smart and alert! hahas.

thanks mun and yee. love you two alot! you two must jiayouu for promos okayys?((:

i'm super stressed over the promos. another 3 weeks left. countdowning to it..
super scared bout gp la! it is dunno how many months since i last touch newspaper. think going to fail my compo. somemore tt time the compre hw i got all wrong! going to fail my compre as well. shit! I'M REALLY VERY FRUSTRATED! rah!

you have left and there's noone there for me to rely on when i'm stressed again. i don't know i can endure how long moree. i'm afraid that i will just fall apart.
i've alreadyy learn to be as independent as possible but...

No comments: