Tuesday, September 19, 2006

now in skool library. think if i don't come here i will never get my entry done. dunno y everyday so tired. till now what i have studied is like almost equals to nth. and the most crucial thing is that my promos is in two weeks time! gosh!

everyone in my class like all alreadyy get into the momentum of studying alreadyy. yet i'm still stuck right here! really hope tt the two weeks can come slower but the three weeks can come faster. three more weeks. just three moree weeks and my promo will be over!

sunday went to celebrate my granny's birthday. can see that she's extremely happy. i think in one year i onlyy get to this kinda gathering with my relatives for like twice or thrice. no much chance, so do my granny. i'm closer to my relatives on my mum's side than my dad's side.

hais. get back to promos. i think i really no hopee alreadyy. but i really hafta thank my dad, mum, granny, aunt, my teacher and even my friends for encouaging me continuously. really touched. but i seriously hope somewhere within me i can get my motivation back and START TO STUDY! sigh..)):

No comments: