Tuesday, September 05, 2006


today went to school for maths lecture. in the morning i lai chuang as usual den end up rushing to school cuz i'm kinda latee to meet allena already. who knows she's later than me. zzz.. somemore still asked me to hurry up when i just reached yck. hmm. but it's really sweett of her to get me a present with a card! A CARD leh! nowadays still got who will write birthday card? so nicee of her..((:

later in the afternoon, actually intend to go to the nearby clinic with jj for check-up for OBS. but my mum going to chong pang wad. so she dragged me down as well. when i hafta get into the room for check-up, i pulled my mum and sis in too because i'm scared. i know there will be a jab for me. then when the doctor is ticking the medical history, yes or no, i suddenly shouted because i rmb jj told me that i need to bring health booklet for the check-up. i shouted so loudly la. "oh shit! i forget to bring my health booklet!" think i frightened the doc. lols. i really very forgetfully lehh. jj dunno remind me so many million times to bring health booklet already, yet i forget!! after tt when the doc was going to give me a jab, i shouted again la! even before he inject, i'm alreadyy there shouting "ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, omg, omg, ouch, ouch, ..." then grabbed my sis. who ask her to be within my reach. orbi~ should have know that when i'm scared, i grabbed anything withing my reach wad. so she sway lo. hahas. my mum was there laughing awayy as usual. so meani de lo. lucky didnt go check-up with jj, if not suree very disgracing one.

now my arm still very numb, very painful lehh. later in the middle of the night, it breaks off how?

needle is the scariest thing on earth!

No comments: