Saturday, September 02, 2006

coach steven*

yest went for some tier3 leadership course. so many people pon la. actually i thought of poning as well but since the coach is "cute" (at least he is in my eyes), i don't mind staying up till 4. but the toolpig kenneth, gary, lincoln and danial were there keep on disturbing me. so irritating! rahh! hahas. he was guiding our group in some activity while having some eye contact with me, something like asking whether-you-understand-what-am-i-talking-about, and i'm there nodding awayy but my mind is empty. after that he did talk to me a while, but am i insane to be happy over a "nexus" topic? lols. quite funny.

when i reached home i took a afternoon nap and guess what? i slept till this morning. think i slept for like 12 plus plus plus hours. when i woke up, i'm like OMG!! what happen to me.

later i received a call from kenneth, half awake. he was asking anxiously, "lindy, today's your birthday ah?" so funnyy. he got the wrong date. but it's alrightt. so sweet of him to at least rmb my birthday is comingg. ((:
got wishes from xuemei, yihan and yvonne later. owells. so sweet... i'm so touched!

but the toolpig yihan ah. so angryy with him. keep on making use of my birthday to promote his birthday to others. cuz he's birthday is one day before mine. so he's there saying "lindy's birthday is coming and my birthday is one day before hers so rmb to buy my birthday present". box him ah! lols. anw, happy birthday yihan!

No comments: