Friday, September 08, 2006

family steamboat birthday celebration










today went to skool for physics lecture and tutorial. super sian la! especially tutorial. delay till so late lo. actually supposed to end at 2 but 3 alreadyy, ms siti was still there going through so i went off early. quickly took an afternoon nap when i reached home because i'm really very tiredd.

in the evening, my family and i went down to marina bay to eat steamboat as planned. this meal was actually mend to celebrate my birthday. but it's so belated because my dad was bz with his work so hafta accommodate with his time lo.
we had lots of fun there. talk alot. crap alot. eat alot. drink alot. laugh alot.
oh ya. oil also alot. it just splattered in all directions and burn my fingers. so angry la! my bro and dad cooked nth happened den when i cooked the oil just flew up and kissed my finger. so biased! toolpig oil.. bullied me only!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
MY FAMILY LOVES ME!!
((:

No comments: