Monday, September 04, 2006

happy 17th birthday

first of all. i must wish myself..

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!!

even though it is alreadyy considered belated since now is alreadyy 4th sept. but i can only blog about what happened during my birthday when that entire day is over what. makes sense? yes!
what am i happy about ah? older le lehh. so sad.. hope to remain young forever. lols.

i started my birthday with a show titled "autum diary" on ch8. the show is so nicee, so sweett, so romantic la! watched all the way from 145 to 4. so in the morning den i went to bed. woke up at 1pm and when i on my phone, messages kept coming in until my phone hang! think my phone is old alreadyy. just like me. hahas.

my dad hafta work and ain't free today so i only can have my big feast 2 or 3 days later. mun and yee also cannot make it today. so i end up going out with kenneth to woodlands. went out for the whole day and we catch a movie "snakes on the plane" at causeway. omg! the movie is so thrilling! so scary! and i screamed at some parts of the show. so paiseh la! later went to his ah ma's house to talk to his ah ma since it's kinda shun lu, and i'm there to be the translator. lols. my new job! anw, i really hafta thank kenneth for making my birthday an enjoyable one to accompany me even though he's sick as well as to remind my banquet friends about my birthday (please la. i noe they won't rmb or even dunno when is my birthday lo. so when they msg me, i'm suree you're the one behind it). anw, thanks thanks thanks.. reali. i mean it.((:

owells, here is a list of people who are so KIND and SWEET to rmb my birthday..

on the eve of my birthday, i received msg from xuemei, yvonne and yhan.
and a msg from yee at exactly 12mid. later, jw wished me happy birthday online and my ah yee sent her birthday wishes for me with a hong bao. i got hong baos from my daddy and mummy as well. fortunate of me bah. dun be too envy ah. hoho~
early in the afternoon, when i woke up and on my phone, i received birthday greetings from mun who apologised for accidentally fell asleep before 12. hahas. so funnyy. she's forever so loser. lols. also received msg from yihan who hope that i will enjoy my birthday since he didnt reali enjoyed his. kenneth, allena, dora, candice, weijie and yhui also did msg me wishing me happy birthday.
later, i received msg from jianjun, and surprisingly rq's msg. reali super surprised that rq will rmb my birthday. but guess what he said? "happy birthday! congrats on being one year OLDER.. anw remind me to give you a graph paper for your present hor.. its worth 2 eyeballs leh.. enjoy!" rah! so idiotic la. (cuz because that time when yhan wanted a graph paper from rq, allena bet her head while i bet both of my eyeballs that he won't have one since he's so lazy) haha. but nvmm. i think it's reali sweet of him to even rmb and msg. pohlin called me while i'm about to get out of my house. so nicee of him to rmb my birthday.
when i'm outside, i continued to receive birthday msg from jr, wm, pinwen and anqi. later there's still a call from wm, gary, yhan and charles. hahas. reali funny la tt call. i'm laughingg away lo. wm was there on the other end keep on saying "quick leh, quick leh, wanna say one anot, 1..2..3.." then they all shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!". lols. the feeling like christmas like tt. so kuku. haha. in the end i still hafta wish yhan happy belated. lols.
when i reached home, the messages in the tagboard made me laugh. laugh until my sis say me siao. yhan and wm were there arguing who was the first to say happy birthday and allena said "lamer... hahaha... u all lyk snatching gers liddat.. relac la!" lols. siew wished me happy birthday too. tot she has forgotten my birthday alreaydyy. but well, she didn't! yay!
in friendster i received birthday testi from agnes. also tot she has forgotten my birthday already but she didn't! hoho~ i'm too sexy to forget already right agnes? tsk. blushing.. and jerome my junior. when i saw his testi, i'm like 'omg! you rmb as well. omg! so sweett!' also, testi from wm and kenneth.
lastly, i received a msg from sean who is forever so joker. purposely msg exactly before 12 so that he can be the one who msg at the end of the day. my daddy is so FUNNY la! purposely asked me walked all the way outside for something impt and guess what? he kissed me on my cheek and said "happy birthday. this is very impt." i'm giggling awayy..

thanks everyone. i'm really veryy touched that you guys rmb my birthday and making this small day a BIG day! yay! i'm so happy today! think i will be smiling away while i'm sleeping.. heeeeeee...

No comments: