Monday, September 04, 2006


now i'm having my cheese cake! it's like so cheesy la! so delicious so yummy and guess wad? it melt in my mouth.. although eating so late is very fattening. somemore it's cheese cake. but who cares! it's CHEESE CAKE that we are talking about lehh. lols..*eat eat eat* ((:

today woke up so early la! woke up at 9 plus den hafta go out with my mum to international plaza to help my dad to renew his business. when i got home, which is already afternoon, i went to sleep again. continue. woke up that time was already evening. watched tv all the way till now. so unproductive of me la. tml going to clinic for check-up. my parents finally agreed to let me go for OBS leh! so happy!
den hafta go skool for maths lecture also. allena wanna meet me at 745 for foyer la! it's like so early! i can sleep another 10 mins de leh. after negotiating, i hafta meet her at 750. my 5 mins... lols. but agnes as usual, skip maths lesson. hope we can all promote!!

today got another list of ppl wishing me happy belated birthday..

actually it doesn't matter when my friends wish me happy birthday so longg they rmb i already veri happy already. really.
in the morning, i received msg from jar apologising for wishing me "happy belated one day birthday". lols. den got another msg from kenneth. this person ah. msg late still say "better late than never right?" late still so qiang chi duo li. but nvmm. i'm quite touched that he actually rmb. unlike the toolpig lincoln. idiot man him. he got problem dunno is who share with him de lo. still can forget my birthday. cannot be forgiven! wad kind of friend is this la! make me so sad..
i also received msg from hafiz, hoiki and pilly. really very touched that they do rmb my birthday especially hafiz. even though in his msg written "date:3/9/06" when it's already 4th, but when he rmb my birthday he immediately asked thao for my no. and msg me. such a good friend right?
just now when i'm online, yojit wished me happy belate as well. i'm like yojit knows my birth date? really touched. in class we hardly talk and not reali veri close yet he wished me belate birthday. so sweett of him la!
lastly, in my tagboard there's jac's "sry for this late greetings.... HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!! stay happy always... " i'm reali moved by her. she's in australia yet she sent her wishes all the way to singapore. miss her so much man. good that she's going to come back to singapore soon again. yay! tsk.. anw, she actually say wanna give me fruitflies for my present de. WHERE'S MY PRESENT? WHERE'S MY FRUITFLIES? lols.

No comments: