Tuesday, September 26, 2006

today jar pon skool. should have told me wad. is like so unproductive in skool la. dunno y go also. but for the sake of not having a make-up pe, i think i better go. but i went alreadyy wad, so y for say so much ah? i also dunno..

next mon promos alreadyy. i dun seem to caree alot like tt. think i just aim to pass my 3 H2 subjects and chinese. and tt's it! flung my gp and econs i dun caree. so longg can promo can liao. promote already den slowly handle these subjects. wonder will i not? or will i start playing den n totally forget bout it?

actually i dun reali understand wad am i blogging bout. just keep typing and typing and typing. my eyes are tired again. think i'm going to sleep now. wake up le can absorb den study lo.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY TO COME!! RAHRAHRAH..

No comments: